Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dorm

So we are all living in the international house, or the I-House.  In single rooms, with our own bathrooms and a kitchen area. It's awesome. I've never actually had my own bathroom before, or a kitchen. Well by kitchen I mean a mini fridge, a microwave and a hot plate.

So my dorm is kind of outside. Like the building has a front entrance with key code to get in and a security guard, but then the hallways are all open. I'm on the top floor, but those on the bottom have doors that open up into a grassy area.


My room top floor door that's slightly open and has yellow words on it and the yellow circle around it. So then you open the door and get this. 
Kitchen area is on the right, bathroom on the left and straight through is my desk and bed.


And then my more living area. The bed is fine. My heater is broken so it can get a little cold at night.  Other then that it's fine, plus the desk is super long so I can spread out which is really nice. And the desk is by my bed which is great. 

Plus I have some shelving over my bed which is cool, and a little light which is awesome.  I want to try and get some wall decoration for above my bed though cause it is a little boring. And then I have a closet which has a couple shelves on one side and room for hangers on the other.

And that's my room.

1 comment:

  1. Nice room! Very European/African. Enjoy your view and private bathroom ;)

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete