Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All that I can make is PB &J

So question. I'm attempting to like, cook for myself. Does anyone have easy recipes that only need a microwave or hotplate, one pot and one pan? oh and a toaster-but the toaster only works if I hold down the push down to toast button thing otherwise it keeps popping back up, so preferably not to much with the toaster. 

I have made: peanut butter sandwiches, ravioli, tuna...yeah that may be it.

I also managed to turn my potatoes green.  Apparently putting them on a shelf was a bad thing. Now they are poisonous. oops. But everyone I've talked to had no idea either and ran off to store their potatoes in a dark place.

                                          









We did however get some fun games in such as juggle the green potatoes and play catch with the green potatoes and throw the green potatoes at our friends windows :P

Jenni Juggling





Anyways. Clearly I need help. Recipes would be much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I like the juggling solution as to what to do with green potatoes! Go Jenny! As you know now, store them in a darker spot, but you can cut away the green areas and still eat the rest. Other menu ideas; Grilled cheese, fried eggs, english muffin pizza, toasted waffles with peanut butter. I'll try to think of more...

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew mom. don't tell them to eat green potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say grilled cheese... but another one is pasta! you can make pasta with veggies, pasta with meat, etc. Also IDK what is available at your local grocery store/market, but there are lots of good premade refrigerated things like premade mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, etc. And boxed rice dishes where you basically just put it in boiling water and it makes like delicious rice with stuff in it. Woohoo college food!

    ReplyDelete