Monday, November 14, 2011

Look Mom, I really have been eating!

I swear.
And I have yet to give myself food poisoning!!!
I know, you're super proud.

here lies dinner options.

pasta, tomato sauce and bacon. I know, I was
shocked about the tomato sauce too,
but I was sick of plain buttered pasta.

more pasta, peas, onions, and this cheese sauce thing

I eat a lot of pasta, also chicken and asparagus

chicken, rice and baby corn

Hamburger! also sugar snap peas, cheese and fresh bread you have to cut yourself

Sometimes for lunch, I make sandwiches.

Peanut butter and banana sometimes its pb and j
(I've recently been using raspberry jam, its delicious)
but how many pics of sandwiches do you really want to see?
toasted tuna w. cheese



 and you know, cereal, yogurt, cashews, ravioli, carrots, cheese, various fruit, summer fruit came back and it's like the greatest thing ever. I will miss it. seriously. plums and peaches and these things.
YUM

1 comment: